Cruises for Families and Kids
The Sea at its most playful
Book your cruise today, and discover why this is the Future of Cruising.
Discover each destination with your children at a rhythm that suits families, thanks to our Family Fun excursions (offered in selected ports). Guided by talented, qualified local guides in constant contact with the ship, they are your passport to new cultures, historic monuments, natural beauty and more.
What’s more, kids get a special price on shore excursions!
- Babys and Infants aged 2 and younger will be carried free of charge
- Children between the ages of 3 to 13 years have a discount up to 30% vs adult price
Book now and save up to 20% vs onboard prices!
Enjoy a culinary voyage of discovery with your children on an MSC Cruise: an array of international dishes and ethnic specialties will delight the whole family with flavours from around the globe.
- For ever-changing menus of high-quality international cuisine, including signature dishes from award-winning chefs, look no further than the main restaurants onboard our ships. If you prefer a casual meal, buffet is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacks.
- If your kids want to eat with their new friends, our youth staff are happy to look after them. When they’re exhausted after a fun-packed day, you can choose to have a meal delivered to your cabin.
Discover our Entertainment options on board: there's always so much to do that you kids will never get bored! An MSC cruise is an experience for the whole family to enjoy together in the safe, fun environment of our cruise ships.
- On an MSC cruise, you'll discover a diverse array of activities designed for both children and adults. Our dedicated Kids Clubs and offer a wide range of engaging experiences, including sports tournaments, quizzes, and the exciting Doremi family disco. Additionally, our ships provide numerous entertainment options to ensure everyone has a memorable and enjoyable time onboard, we kindly ask you to check the daily program once onboard do discover all the activities.
- From the joys of relaxing in a pool or splashing around in an aqua park, to the thrill of riding a swirling waterslide, family fun in the sun is never far away.
- Some ships offer the added excitement of activities such as sliding down a zip-line**, driving a full-size MSC Formula Racer and enjoying a fully immersive VR experience. Not to mention the multi-sensory experience of interactive XD cinema and the amazing Video games room.
- You can take the kids to a Broadway-style theatre show
- r the whole family to enjoy*
*Available on: all MSC ships
**The Zip Line will temporarily be unavailable on board our ships for 2021 cruises
- Baby Clubs - along with activities that the whole family can enjoy together, we offer a Baby Club onboard all our ships with dedicated activities and facilities.
- MSC Baby Care Service* - we have thought about mums and dads too! Everyday, you can drop your baby off at the Baby Club, where they will be looked after by qualified and dedicated staff who will let them play (during specific times).
Choose the perfect cabin for you: our cruises offer everyone the space they desire so, as a family, you can sleep all together or let the kids feel grown up with an interconnecting cabin of their own.
Wind down, lie back, chill out or dress up, and make the most of every marvellous moment.
While your kids are having the time of their lives with our expert staff, you are free to enjoy all of those things you never quite have time for back home. Relax with a sensual massage in the authentic Balinese MSC Aurea Spa or work out in the gym.
- Relax with a sensual massage in the authentic Balinese MSC Aurea Spa or work out in the gym
- Choose your Entertainment option: you can indulge in some shopping, sip a cocktail or spend a glamorous evening in the onboard casino
- Savour a romantic dinner for two while enjoying the sea views
- Discover the beautiful MSC Cruises’ destinations with a dedicated excursion
- Experience the cruise adventure before you even step on board! Dive into the captivating web series the web series Cabin 12006 available on MSC Cruises' official YouTube channel. Join Markus, a teenager embarking on his first cruise, as his holiday takes an unexpected turn. MSC Bellissima's "Cabin 12006" is filled with unanswered questions and thrilling surprises, and it's up to Markus and his friend Lucas to unravel the mystery.
- Kelly & Kloe Onboard is an exciting web series that chronicles the adventures of two young girls, Kelly and Kloe, as they spend time on an MSC Cruises ship alongside their father, the Master. Kids will have the opportunity to learn the theme song and dance routine from the web series, participate in a selfie contest while dressed up as characters from the story, and even unleash their creativity by writing their very own episode of the thrilling adventure.
Available on: all MSC Ships
Type of service: Included
Once during every cruise we hold a special entertainment event called the LEGO® Experience On Board: an entire day dedicated to fun LEGO activities for the whole family to enjoy. Thanks to this special activity your kids can spend hours building and creating whatever they want!
Available on: all MSC Ships
Type of service: Included
Build your own MSC Ship with LEGO
Build your very own MSC cruise ship from the comfort of your own home thanks to Lego. Upload and share your best shots with us on Instagram by tagging us @msccruisesofficial and using #TheFutureOfCruising.
CRUISING WITH MSC AS A FAMILY
Thanks to our 300 years at sea, we know the treasures of the world. And we love exploring them with you.
As the largest cruise line in Europe, we take parents and children to over 200 exciting destinations around the world, including our exclusive
private island Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, located in The Bahamas.
That's why we won "Best Cruise Line for Families" in the Cruise Critic UK Editors' Picks 2019 and "Best Family Cruise Line" at the Wave Awards 2018.